Seeking a pro-active and results oriented individual to provide administrative support for busy sales team in our custom clothing sales office in Boston, MA. This position handles all details, organization, and communications for our top producing Sales Professionals. We seek candidates who are team players and can be self-directed on independent projects as well.
• Automation-data entry and maintenance of database
• Banking: makes deposits, prepares deposit slips
• Inventory of merchandise (quarterly)
• Telephone/E-Mail correspondence
• Open and process all mail; makes copies and distributes
• Shipping/Receiving: unpacks shipments, hang on proper racks, notate in the system
• Other general office duties
• Professional image to interface with corporate client
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organization skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced professional office environment
• Strong MS Office professional skills
• Valid driver's license with good driving record
• College degree/coursework preferred and/or 3 years related office experience
• Ability to meet deadlines and utilize time wisely
• Bending and lifting up to 20lbs
Hours: 40 hours per week; Monday-Friday (8 am - 6 pm)
Rate of pay: $17.00 per hour
Benefits: Medical, dental, paid holidays, PTO (paid time off), 401K
An offer of employment will be contingent on the applicant successfully passing a background check.
For consideration, qualified applicants must reply with a cover letter and resume.
An EEO Employer