Who we are:
Tom James is the world’s largest manufacturer and retailer of made to order clothing, and the engine behind some of the world’s most established tailored clothing brands. As one of the few remaining vertically integrated clothing retailers—meaning we control the entire manufacturing process ‘from sheep to suit’—we offer unparalleled value to those with an eye for quality.
We serve an elite clientele with an exceptional product. Our corporate focus is to make sure our people have every opportunity to achieve their personal and professional goals through our opportunity. We know our people will work harder and more enthusiastically to achieve the life they want for themselves than they will to achieve a corporate goal, so everything we do is designed to help our people identify their true vision for the life they want to lead, and to tailor our career opportunity to fit that vision.
We are seeking a full-time Corporate Tax Assistant for our home office in Franklin. The Tax Assistant works in a department of four and reports to the Tax Manager. The core responsibilities for this position are:
An offer of employment will be contingent on the applicant successfully passing a background check
To be considered for the great opportunity, respond with your resume, cover letter and salary requirements. No phone calls please.
An EEO Employer
Busy Sales Professional Seeking Assistant
Seeking a proactive and results oriented individual to join the Tom James team. The Sales Manager is a clothier for 350 busy executives and needs help in enhancing their client experience and helping to grow the business in our Vancouver sales office. We are seeking an individual who pays strong attention to detail, ability to motivate, has strong organizational skills, ability to work independently as well as with a team, good communication skills and excels in a fast paced environment.
This position is part-time (30 hours per week) with a starting pay of $17 per hour. Our business hours are Monday through Friday 8 am – 6 pm. We are looking for someone who is available to start immediately.
• Prepares and maintains all client orders/files
• Researches customer information and prospects using LinkedIn
• Prepares all clothing for delivery by sales professional
• Makes follow up calls to factories, customers, and corporate office
• Pick-up and delivery of client items, as needed
• Bending and lifting up to 20lbs
• Professional image to interface with corporate client
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organization skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced professional office environment
• Strong MS Office professional skills
• Associates degree - and/or minimum 2 years office related experience
An offer of employment will be contingent on the applicant successfully passing a background check including credit.
For consideration, qualified applicants must reply with a cover letter, resume and business references for consideration.
An EEO Employer