Busy Sales Professional Seeking Assistant
Seeking a proactive and results oriented individual to join the Tom James team. The Sales Manager is a clothier for 350 busy executives and needs help in enhancing their client experience and helping to grow the business in our Vancouver sales office. We are seeking an individual who pays strong attention to detail, ability to motivate, has strong organizational skills, ability to work independently as well as with a team, good communication skills and excels in a fast paced environment.
This position is part-time (20-25 hours per week) with a starting pay of $17 per hour. Our business hours are Monday through Friday 8 am – 6 pm. We are looking for someone who is available to start immediately.
• Prepares and maintains all client orders/files
• Researches customer information and prospects using LinkedIn
• Prepares all clothing for delivery by sales professional
• Makes follow up calls to factories, customers, and corporate office
• Pick-up and delivery of client items, as needed
• Bending and lifting up to 20lbs
• Professional image to interface with corporate client
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organization skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced professional office environment
• Strong MS Office professional skills
• Associates degree - and/or minimum 2 years office related experience
An offer of employment will be contingent on the applicant successfully passing a background check including credit.
For consideration, qualified applicants must reply with a cover letter, resume and business references for consideration.
An EEO Employer