- 31 May 2018
- Franklin, Tennessee, United States of America
- Corporate Careers
- Reviews and discusses aging on monthly schedule with each Sales Professional
- Reviews payment problems in Order Queue, Payment Queue, Credit Queue, and Return Queue for assigned retail locations
- Expedites orders on "overnight shipment" corrects problems such as codes, sales tax, etc.
- Resubmits credit card information; releases orders, enters rejects, refers unusual situations to supervisor for resolution
- Assists retail locations with problems and exceptions such as discounts, special pricing for substitutions, etc.
- Researches problem and makes appropriate computer entries
- Answers questions from Sales Professional regarding units gained or lost; explains procedure and application to the specific situation
- Performs miscellaneous filing, data entry, and information retrieval
- Performs other related duties as required, or assigned
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Keyboarding, adding machine, telephone and email skills
- Ability to identify and resolve numeric discrepancies
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to interact with office staff, sales professionals and other departments within the company
- Review orders and balances making decisions how to process them based on policies set by the company.
- Remember codes and detailed instructions
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Good mathematic skills
WORK EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Requires knowledge, skill and mental development and completion of High School and 1 year office experience including clerical accounting
EQUIPMENT / SOFTWARE USED
Fax machine, copy machine, adding machine, telephone, AS400 and Internet/email
- Interacts with Credit/Collections, Payroll, Office Professionals, Sales Professionals, and Credit Card companies to resolve problems with receivables
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES REQUIRED
- This position requires keying, sitting for long periods of time, talking, interacting with employee
For consideration, qualified applicants must reply with a cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
AN EEOC EMPLOYER